- You will hear a lecture.
- You need to write notes while listening to the lecture.
- After the lecture is finish playing, you have 10 seconds to prepare and organize your notes.
- You will hear a beep. The recording status will change into “Recording” and the microphone will turn on so you can now start speaking.
- You need to summarize what you heard in the lecture in 40 seconds.
- The progress bar is equivalent to 40 seconds.
- Be mindful of the progress bar. You need to finish speaking before the progress bar reaches the end.
- Once the progress bar reaches the end, the recording status will change into “Completed” and the microphone will turn off.
Skills being assessed
Listening and speaking
Oral fluency and pronunciation
Scored based on
Tips and Techniques