Answer Short Question
- You will hear a question.
- For other questions, you may see an image.
- You won’t hear a beep so take note of the status in the lower box.
- You need to give the correct answer to the question.
- You should start speaking when the status turn into “Recording” in the lower box.
- Be mindful of the progress bar. You need to finish speaking before the progress bar reaches the end.
- Once the progress bar reaches the end, the recording status will change into “Completed” and the microphone will turn off.
Skills being assessed
Listening and speaking
Scored based on
Your given answer
Tips and Techniques
- Most of the questions are common knowledge
- In case that you don’t know the answer, just give any answer. Just make sure that your pronunciation is still good.
- If you are not sure with your answer, don’t change your intonation like you are asking a question. You should still sound confident with your answer.
Q: What to do if I don’t know the answer to the question?
A: You can guess or just give any answer but make sure you still sound confident so that your oral fluency score won’t get affected.